Sunday, February 27, 2011

Science Fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The science fair is coming up,and I think I know what I'm going to do!!It involves insulators,ice,and melting.I can't tell you exactly what it is,or I would ruin the surprise!!!!And if you are doing a project,write a comment to say what your's is(but not exactly!Do what I did!)I can't wait to get started on it!!And also,my sister's includes popcorn and speed.
when I start my project,I'll tell you about it and when I end it,I'll do another!See you for now!I'll do another post soon!Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mauri Rose said...

Nice! I don't know what i am going to do right now but I have been thinking about it. HARD!

Melissa said...

You should look at the school website! That's where I got my idea!Maybe you'll find something! Tell me if you do!

PEYTON

Ethan said...

Ccccccccoooooooooooooolllllllll Peyton