Sunday, June 29, 2008

Second Grade!!

I finished first grade on June 20th 2008! I am zapping to second grade because I have read thousands of chapter books, memorized hundreds of facts, and got to help out a few kids. In second grade I get to raise butterflys, study bugs, but still learn about tons of other stuff. My teachers name will be Mr. Rushmore. But i`m still on summer break. Im going to miss Mrs.Gibson(my first grade teacher). I CAN`T WAIT!!!!! Second grade I can`t wait for you!!! Second Grade!!!! SECOND GRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!! I was there and saw your report card. I am so glad you love to learn and to be challenged. Thank the Lord for y our good brain and happy spirit. I know it is your first day back at school today and rest assured Grandma is praying for you to have a blessed first day and rest of the year. Hugs and kisses