Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bye Sissy, hello school!

Sissy went back to Waco yesterday and we are waiting to go to the child center at Lifetime Fitness. Hurray!!!! There`s cumputers, books, games, and even a jumping house! Dad`s not gonna come to Lifetme Fitness because he has different exercises he can do. So... me, Emmy, Andy, and Mommy will go to Lifetime Fitness! We are ready to have some fun. Now that it is almost time for school weare I am getting ready for some facts, activetes and more. School`s starting and big break is over!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How are you liking school?

-Dad

Anonymous said...

Are you learning anything cool now that you're back at school?

Anonymous said...

Hey Peyton! I sure was glad to see some new writing on your blog. I am happy that you like school and learning all kinds of things about our world and our language. You are such a good reader that you will learn so much that way and enjoy a good story too. I hope you are feeling better than yesterday. Dad told me you weren't feeling so good. I miss you and pray for you everyday. Love, XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Hey Peyton,

It has been a while since I have been on your blog. You have really written some great stuff. You can really express yourself well!! Keep writing and I'll keep reading.. Love YOu Nannaw

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.