Thursday, March 22, 2007

My spring and ester hat

I made a hat. I put some papper soccr balls and some papper ester eggs and two papper crosses and last but not lest one papper rainbow the rainbow is in the front. I went to the dockter`s office when we were all doun we got a sticker. My sticker had ariel on it and it sed geat job . I made my hat at school with my buddies. I put the crosses on my hat b/c jesus went to heven on ester. I put the soccer balls on my hat b/c I`am playing soccer in spring. I find ester eggs in spring. I put the rainbow on my hat b/c it rains in spring affter it rains a rainbow comes.

4 comments:

Caci said...

I am glad that you know about Jesus and Easter and rainbows. Rainbows do come after the rain. Do you know what promise God gave Noah when He put the very 1st rainbow in the sky? God gives us promises and He ALWAYS keeps them! You are doing an awesome job on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful granddaughter!!
I love your Easter hat!! I used to make an Easter hat with my Mom when I was a little girl. We called it an Easter bonnet. I usually just had flowers on mine. I like yours better.
My yard is full of spring flowers and looks so happy and colorful. I should make an Easter hat and use the flowers from my yard. You have inspired me.
I am excited to hear youare going to Disneyland on Saturday with the new camper. I am praying that Jesus will bless you all and keep you safe. I love you-XOXOXO

Cole said...

Hey Peyton I like your blog a lot. I'm going to be a writer too. I already have the title to my book I am planning to finish it when I'm fourteen. I have read The Mitten too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hat, Peyton!! I loved reading your blog! You are quite the typer!!

Love, Miss Marlyn